2018/2019 Club Schedule
Greetings everyone! With the 2018/2019 season under way we wanted to let you all know of our schedule for the upcoming season. As always we are open Tuesday through Sunday for both morning and afternoon hunts, unless otherwise noted below. We will be open several Mondays throughout the year to Continue Reading →
Todd Graf founded Coon Creek Hunt Club in 2003 with the belief that the upland hunter did not have to travel far for a quality and memorable hunt. His passion for hunting and years of experience has helped build a successful hunt club. The privately owned hunting land is maintained and managed so hunters can experience a quality pheasant hunting experience within 60 miles of Chicago and the Northwest suburbs.
In addition to pheasant hunting the club also offers Trap Shooting, Sporting Clays, European Style Shoots and a 3D Archery Range. The hunt club is the perfect place to conduct corporate outings, family celebrations or any other private party. Call us today at 847-603-4868 and our knowledgeable and helpful staff will assist you in scheduling a hunt. Click here to read more about our membership opportunities.
Pheasants | Chukars
|0||$30||$3ea||NA||$25 | $19||$650
|Individual||30||$15||$3ea||NA||$20 | $17||$1,375
Up to 100
|free||$19 | $16||$4,350
- Memberships are non-refundable.
- Membership rates increase during season.
- Memberships run from April 1st – to March 31st.
- A Valid credit card must be provided at time of membership enrollment. The card will be used as the main means of payment for additional birds being purchased, any applicable guest fees, and in the case of a no show.
- Birds on account must be released by March 15th and do not carry over to the following year.
- Birds on account must be used before purchasing additional birds.
- Automatic Monthly Payments will be billed to a credit card.
- Bird costs increase by $1 per bird after January 1st due to feed costs.
- All memberships include clay target shooting membership, dog training & archery range from June 1st – October 15th.
- Once birds on account are used, CCHC cannot guarantee availability of additional birds.
- In the event of a pheasant shortage, birds may be substituted.
- There are no additional charges for additional birds harvested. (Members Only)
- All hunters under 21 hunt free (minimum bird release does not apply for kids).
|Clean Up Hunts
$10 / harvested Birds
By Reservation Only