European Style Shoots
This event will challenge the best shooters and sharpen your shooting skills with fast moving, high-flying excitement! European shoots are great for larger groups and are ideal for corporate entertaining with a minimum of 10 shooters and a maximum of 24.
You will love the fast action and non-stop shooting. Hunters are stationed at 10 different shooting locations. You know when the action has started by the sound of gunfire. This type of shooting will challenge even the best shooter. Each station is spread far enough from each other for safety purposes and also to provide a different hunting perspective. During the shoot, each team will rotate to other shooting stations and each team will utilize all shooting stations. At the end of the hunt all birds are divided up equally between the teams.
Rules and Etiquette:
Although the shooting stations are specifically designed to physically inhibit shooters from pointing barrels at other stations, safety precautions need to be taken at all times. All regular hunting safety rules apply.
- STEEL SHOT ONLY – Lead is prohibited.
- Each shooting position will have a maximum of 2 hunters.
- Air horns will be used to notify stations when it is time to rotate and when it is time to begin the next round.
- During rotations all firearms will be unloaded and carried with the breach open.
- No discharging of firearms during rotation, this means no shooting at birds while rotating between stations.
- Stay in your station during the hunt, no position changes are allowed during the hunt.
- Upward and Forward shooting only.
- Do Not Shoot low flying birds.
- Shot sizes #5, 6, and 7. STEEL SHOT ONLY
- Eye protection is mandatory.
- Trash receptacle will be on hand at each station for waste and shell disposal, so please discard your trash and shells in the proper location.
- Retrievers may join provided they are obedient and under control.
- Catered Lunch
- Bird retrieval during shoots
- “Cleanup” Hunt in the afternoon
- Bird Cleaning
After the shoot fields will be divided up randomly and scratch birds will be allowed to be hunted at no additional charge.
To The Open Public: February 21, 2015
- 22 slots available
- Call to pre-register and to place your deposit
- Once shoot is booked we will determine if it will be held on Saturday or Sunday
Time & Event
|9:00-9:30||Arrival & Check-In|
|10:00||Headout to Field|
* Please note!
|Full deposit required at time of schedule|
|European Shoot & deposit are non-refundable.|
|Guides can be requested for cleanup for an additional charge of $75.00 for members and $100.00 for non members.|
|STEEL SHOT ONLY (we do check)|
|Private shoots can be arranged upon request.|