- Safety always comes first.
- All hunters must wear a blaze orange hat and vest/coat while upland hunting. Eye & hearing protection is recommended, but optional.
- Members/Hunters are not allowed to hunt areas outside of field assignments.
- Members/Hunters are not allowed on club property without making reservations.
- Members/Hunters will obey all hunting laws and have all required licenses. The hunter will assume all liability if any violation occurs.
- Absolutely NO consumption of alcohol or use of drugs is allowed before or during a hunt or while firearms are in use.
- Guns should always be unloaded and placed in cases when traveling within fields. Please keep all guns in cases until they are needed. Also keep guns unloaded in parking areas.
- Keep your safety on until prepared to shoot.
- USE COMMON SENSE: do not rely on your gun’s safety; treat all firearms as if they are loaded.
- Don’t shoot unless you are sure of your target and what lies beyond it.
- Be mindful of the direction your gun is pointed.
- Please respect all other hunters and field boundaries.
- Minimum 3 bird release per gun.
- Morning Hunts are from 8:00 am to 11:30 am – Afternoon hunts are from 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm.
- Hunters must be of legal age.
- Hunting shall be done by reservation only.
- Please pick up empty casings and litter. Please exercise care when smoking.
- Management is not responsible for items lost or stolen from the property.
- Management reserves the right to accompany or have a guide accompany any member while in the field.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings.
- Don’t lean loaded firearms against a car.
- No birds are allowed to be brought on to the property.
- Neighbors – please keep in mind that the club does have neighbors on the South side of the property. Don’t do anything that would offend them. Please use common sense.
- Don’t shoot birds on the ground or off of the roadway while driving in or out.
- Rules are subject to change as conditions require. All changes are made with the member’s best interests in mind.
- Members are allowed to drive their vehicles to the designated parking spots for their assigned field.
- Be courteous of hunters and their fields especially if you have to drive along another hunter’s field to get to yours.
- No vehicles are allowed overnight.
- Membership can be terminated for unsafe or inappropriate actions while in a vehicle. (no refund of monies or birds)
- Maximum speed limit on the property is 5 MPH
- Member’s dogs must be under control at all times.
- Dogs must remain kenneled until in the field.
- No Dogs are allowed in the clubhouse.
- Do not let dogs run around the clubhouse. (This is for the safety of your own dog.)
- Any guest is the member’s responsibility, and a membership could be terminated based on their actions. Illinois Law (this list is not all inclusive): Violation of any State Laws will result in immediate termination of membership, without any refund of monies paid.
- All birds leaving the property must be properly recorded and tagged. Please note this is not a club rule.
- At no time will protected animals or animals out of season be harassed. (I.e. hawks, falcons, deer, waterfowl, etc.)
- Do not shoot over roadways.
- If any guide feels that other hunters, he, or guide dogs are in danger of being shot, the hunt will end immediately and no refunds will be given.
- Any dogs that are shot by a hunter will cost the hunter $5,000 plus vet bills.
- Cancellation of any guided hunt is required at least 48 hours in advance or guide fees will be charged to your account.
- Cancellations must be done 24 hours before a hunt. No exceptions will be made!
- Failure to show without cancellation will result in birds being deducted from your account.